Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Chocolate Balls!

Let’s see how eventful sitting at a café for half a day can be.

There was this dude who emailed me about my modeling work, asking how much I charged some time ago. He’s called Dr. Seuss, as in, you know, The Grinch eats his Greens, and Eggs and Ham. I thought he was some kinda pervert initially, wanting to do bondage and shit like that, but then I realized it wasn’t very fair of me to have judge him like so. I was the one who had suggested ‘fetish’ and he’d naturally taken it to have implied ‘bondage’. But I decided to meet him this afternoon to get a sense of whether he was a nut cased pervert, and he turned out to be the most normal sorta semi-retired guy with a lot of cash to spare. He’d asked me if I liked older men, and I said sure, as long as they were stylish and generous. And he does seem more than keen to prove the latter to me; very nice. I was quite surprised when I met him though, he looked a lot younger then I had expected him to, but the middle-age weight was a give away, unfortunately.

I wouldn’t sleep with him unless it was on an all expense paid holiday, and he paid me of course. Sure it does sound insanely slutty, but I think it’s a fair trade off. There’s always a motive behind sex (duh), I’m young and sexy, you’re old and rich. That’s not to say I don’t have sex just because the guy is cute, and it just seems like it’s going to be a lot of fun. Of course I do that too, the trade off is the mutual fun, but you all know that already. I just want to get the better end of the deal, emotionally especially, and I’d feel cheated if I fucked a guy I wasn’t really attracted to under normal circumstances. But I like all of them as people of course, it’s not that difficult to like people, as long as they don’t bore me, and are considerate.

More flirting with the chef. It gets worse and worse each time. This time, the Princess was there with me, and it was way fun. He offered us chocolate profiteroles, and I went, ‘Ooh! Those chocolate balls huh?’

He looked at me and raised an eyebrow. ‘Chocolate balls? I’ll tell the pastry chef that’s what you call them. Hah, chocolate balls.’

They were served, and there were a couple of custard ones, chocolate ones and one single, green pistachio filled one.

‘Cool. Black, white and green balls. Love ‘em all.’

‘Oh? Which do you like best, then.’

‘These are alien balls.’ I tell him, sticking my tongue into the pistachio filled profiterole and licking it like how I’d eat cunt. ‘I like them best. I’m experimental.’

‘You know, you should tell the pastry chef I really liked his balls!’

I know, that was all completely Lame, with a capital L, but I really couldn’t help myself. I wasn’t the one who started it anyway, I’d unintentionally said they were ‘chocolate balls’, and men, being men, will always think of their own genital whenever they possibly can.

The jokes got completely crap from there, and I talked about how I wanted a tattoo of a pau, and he looked at me like I was nuts, and both the Princess and him started making fun of me. Then there was a some banter about his age, and the year he was born in (the most beautiful date in the twentieth century). I thought he was just being egotistical, but apparently if I thought both dirty, and lame, I’d come up with the answer, and did. Took awhile for Princess to get it.

‘When are you leaving the country?’ I asked.

‘Maybe next year, I don’t really know. If there’s nothing holding me back, I don’t see why I should leave. But of course, if some beautiful girls fall into my lap…’

‘My, my, we are greedy! I noticed the plurality. Oh well, and the (G-Spot) had told me Italian men (and also according to American Girls are Easy) are the most dedicated, loyal, boys on earth!’

‘Oh yes, I am loyal, and exceedingly dedicated. Why would that be impossible with a few girls?’

Anyway, it’s settled then, who I’m going to party with at Zouk Out. Her majesty likes him, and I’m glad. She say’s he’s cool, chilled out, and has a funny accent. I told her that by all means, she should feel free to go for him. I wouldn’t feel vaguely jealous. In fact, I’ve been dying to introduce her to some people, and initiate her into the world of SPG-dom. *evil laugh* And maybe some fun group sex while we’re at it… but it’s allright if she doesn’t wish to. Of course it’s all right. I’ll not stop trying to persuade her into the light with lots of champagne and tempting white flesh, but that’s beside the point.

Hehehe.

xoxox

No comments: