Sunday, December 12, 2004

SEA Whore Catalogue.

Some guy I shot with awhile back, let’s called him Video, gave me the link to his webpage and I’m completely grossing myself out looking at it. It’s not as if the photos are bad, or anything like Terry Richardson’s but it’s the story behind all the girls that really get to me.

His gallery is really a collection of South East Asian whores. We had a conversation sometime back, and he gave me a break down of the all the little streets in indo-china that he treated like a SGD$3.50 a-la carte take-away. And he told me the strangest story of a little isolated village in Cambodia that served as a prostitution centre and only as a protection center. He had been there a week before he mat Dee and myself. He said he was only in Singapore because the government had decided to close it down for awhile. I cannot remember why, but it went something along the lines of how most of the whores there were Vietnamese, because the Chinese aesthetic was more popular then the Polynesian one. And Cambodia, being a predominantly Polynesian state, is at some sort of inter-racial competition. So they wanted to kick the Vietnamese girls out. Some convoluted shit like that, although I am thoroughly sure the reasons are more.

It was terrible. I know money can get women to whore themselves out. It’s easy, I know so. A lot of girls will, and for an incredibly lousy price too. But to fuck someone who you don’t really want to fuck… Look, Dr. Seuss is not all together un fuckable. He looks decent, is very well groomed, intelligent and has a life beyond a little bit of bondage whacko time with young women. Video lives for brothels. He works 9 months a year and blows all of it on whores in Asia.

And after telling me all that, he had the nerve to ask me to sleep with him. Christ, you diseased, dirty, dirty man! I liked him out of pity, I cannot help it. But I wouldn’t dare let him touch me with my clothes off. What kind of life is his anyway? How much more fatalistic can you be.

xoxox

No comments: