Friday, August 13, 2004

Friendster Network Nightmare

Have you EVER thought about how many people you've slept with to the second degree?

I made a rough maximum estimate today. It had to be an estimate, because some guys never disclose exactly how many partners they've had. I suppose it would be a weird thing to do, but they usually don’t mind telling when I ask, because I'm not one to bitch about sexual histories. I have no right to, after all.

Back to my estimate: Refer to title of post.

Anyway, if you have never calculated, you should. It’s Black Comedy, Self-Mockery, Satisfaction and Aversion, all at once. You know why it would be satisfying, because when you relegate the people you’ve slept with into mere figures, they feel more like trophies then personalities.

Shame on you.

xoxox

No comments: