Wednesday, April 14, 2004

I woke up this morning and everything was great.
Aside from the fact that I've once again failed at induction on Atkins, but that's another problem.

I got online and *grin* two new emails from the two people I wanted to hear from the most.

My darling apparently hasn't forgotten the way my hair smells despite a seperation of several oceans and maybe a couple of continents -depending on how you read maps- and he hasn't forgotten where we last said goodbye. Oh you know, sappy stuff. I'm a sop for romance and nostalgia. He might be coming down to either Shanghai or HK at the end of this year though, so I can't wait to visit him :D

I replied his lovely email with another wild story about a girlfriend from the drama troupe I was in a couple of years back. She, apparently, wants to loose her virginity, but of course to a guy with quality. He suggested bringing her to Insomnia; for sure there'll be tons of volunteers. And for sure 99% of them will turn out bastards. So I really don't think so. But, well, *shrugs* i guess that depends on what a person's looking for really. One night stand. flings. longer romances. I guess what's important's that the feelings turn out entirely mutual on both sides...

In more exciting (to me anyway) news, my application for Suicidegirls is apparently being worked upon, and my account might be ready sometime as early as this week. I don't know if they've actually recieved my model release form, because they never got back to me about it -that's what I hate about snail mail. Small tiny white envelops do have a tendency to get lost en route all around the world- But what matters is, I'm gonna be part of the Starbucks equivalent of internet nudity. Hmm.. that actually sounded kinda cheap, but it's a cool site. I like it. I've always wanted to be on it since I saw it two years ago on a Rolling Stone magazine with Marilyn Manson on the cover.

And on more modelling news, ezcapizm has gotten back to me, and the shoot IS this Sunday. Only, I have to find someone to sponsor $200 for the stylist, otherwise I'll have to cough up the dough myself. And I really don't have the cash. Oh, I'll have to ask Mr Big. LOL.



No comments: