Tuesday, April 13, 2004

If beauty is defined by a western standard, then no wonder we like occidental men.

Neil Humphreys has a way of going on and on about how the local angmo loving girls go for the money.
Well sure I do. I do it because more cash means better dates. What kinda crazy girl would want to go for a broke local boy? Even if they aren't stingy, you'd feel really guilty about spending their cash. Even on something as basic as dinner at Ichiban Boschi.

My girlfriend suggessted I went shopping with Mr Big.
Right. I'd ask him to take me to a play, or buy alcohol at duty free, or whatever. But shopping? "Mr Big, could you loan me your credit card?" Meh. Nah, not an option. Like i'd ask him if I really needed the money, a hundred or so wouldn't be a big deal to him, but I wouldn't spend it just like that* You Know.

When I think about it, cash does play a HUGE factor in dating. I like eating good food in a great ambience, I like holidays (or sex sprees with a purpose) and I like being asked to wear kinky underwear and getting them bought for me. And above all, I love a chic apartment.


No comments: