Thursday, December 08, 2005

TV Whore

For the people not living in this weird claustrophobic SEAsian village, the local TV end of Media Crap Co. (which is NOT quite like the paper I write for, because although they are both owned by the same company, different people run the things. Which is about as close to a Free Press outside the internet we're as likely to come to for the next few months. Although nothing is fucking for sure anymore because the BBC was allowed to lambast the much to be desired Human Rights record we have at the moment concerning our Domestic help)

Anyway, the TV end have decided to make a talk show program where they get morally degenerate characters like myself to talk about stuff and then make us all sound and look truly like the devil's chambermaids. (You know, the little girls that clean out his royal pots. My God, what a fantasy, the little bucket girl getting fucked by the lord of evil.)

I must get this straight. That TV thing was a bomb, but I went anyway because it was just something I would do. Because I don’t give a fuck about how I look on TV (I feel pai seh of course lah! But all I have to do to not feel that is to not watch the show right. As long as people don’t recognize me on the streets, what the fuck do I care). It’s just like how I’d suck the cock of Sir Stamford Raffles the week before National Day and take of my pants in front of Buckingham Palace. It doesn’t matter, for God’s sake. It’s mad, to allow yourself to look like a whore on TV, but it’s so against everything this society is about I had to do it.

I’m sick with people telling me what’s the right move with this or that. If I listened to that nonsense, I wouldn’t have as much fun. If you haven’t already noticed, I don’t give a shit about the opinions of the general public. If they know why I’m doing what I do (and the reason is simple –I’m doing it because sex is just a thing we have to do as human beings, there’s no escaping it and there’s no need to be elitist about the fact that you’re having sex, or about the fact that you aren’t).

Just move on already. So I have sex with my boyfriend, and before that I had sex with about a dozen people, that’s normal. If you think we’re any better than animals, you can forget it. When it comes down to our biological behaviour, we’re no more bereft of self-control, and we are no more amenable or beatific. What differentiates us is our ability to create beyond any need for the satisfaction of biological instincts. The sooner we get over things that we can’t change, the sooner we can get to the things that bring true joy to the human spirit. If Michelangelo worried all damn day about how being gay wasn’t morally desirable, he wouldn’t have painted the Sistine Chapel in the dynamic glory (not to mention the sometime smug amusement) we now experience it with.

To the people that watched the show and thought the people that came up with the idea are a bunch of idiots, the sort that are no different from those that enjoy sodomy with little boys while basking in the manufactured holiness of the state/institution, amen to you.

As someone put it in an email to me, who are we kidding, do our men only lick postage stamps (and our girls only enjoy sex after they are wed? I don’t recall anyone telling me our genitals took on a different state of mind after a certificate is signed).

To the people that think I look like a whore, you should know that deep inside that’s what you are anyway. What kinda human being doesn’t like to fuck? Get over it already.(not including the people that have emailed me out of good intentions. I don't agree with your views on public opinion, but I know you mean no insult. And I actually knew I would look like a whore when I did the thing anyway)

xoxox

3 comments:

Phone Sex said...

Well superb executed article on particular topic. It’s my pleasure to visit here.

Sex Chat said...

Hey guys you think much it is not good for you just chill baby and play with me

Phone Sex said...

I like most your effort, because you have done in right direction.