Thursday, July 29, 2010

My Babies.

Rochelle came around. It always starts of like that, you know. With no intention of sex and then somehow things start degenerating. She was discussing the details of her private life with us (the best sort of conversation one can have, really. Much better than talking about the weather.) when Dani put his hand up my shirt and she started curling her legs around him. I was just feeling fat and unattractive from too much pasta (although I know the truth to be otherwise, but all women have a disconnect between how fat they are and how fat they think they are) but a bit more whiskey soon took care of that.

I like having her around. I think the best thing about it is how um... unpretentious the whole thing was. You know, a lot of threesomes are just weird. Where everyone's aware they're doing this thing and it's like, you know, a thing. Bah. We're going to get a strap on for me, soon. I like using the dildo on people other than myself, it's really hot. I get an idea of how a guy must feel. Not the essence perhaps, but a little teaser. Maybe in another life I'll be reborn as a cyborg-meta-human thing with a penis and a vagina, but till then. Dildo. Maybe vibrating.

You know how I'm all whacko anyway, and at some point, I think Rochelle was fondling my boobs and I started making up these sounds for them (all boobs make sounds when you squeeze them! What's wrong with yours? Meh.) She was pissing herself laughing (not literally, unfortunately - we're going to change the living room carpet anyway...). Sex is hot, and cute, and sexy, and ridiculous all at the same time. The best sort of sex is anyway. But you have see the ridiculous-cute side of it, ever. I have no idea how to make such a moment a filmic moment. :-/ Perhaps it's best not to try. It might just look stupid.

Then both of them started doing stuff to me, and for some reason I was so happy (probably all the endorphines from all that cuddling) and I came and I said, "My babies."

Oh my lord. :O

7 comments:

expat@large said...

Pease look after the rug!

sculptor said...

That is so funny and so sweet... I'm just a middle aged guy without any real connection to your world (other than art.) However, I wish you were a novelist because I would love to read what you wrote,

Phone Sex said...

It's very interesting post to read.
I would like thanks to the author for getting your time to create this superb blog post.

Anonymous said...

hi,

I havent read your Blog for at least a year..don't know why..just busy..but glad to hear life if good for you....good luck.

Henry

sex call said...

Your accepted wisdom is great. I do welcome your treasured thought. I am enchanted to know your valued intelligence.

Phone Sex said...

Obviously that feeling come to first time sex, i was also very uncomfortable, but it was very nice feeling, that Is still excites me

Phone Sex said...

When I am sex first time, I was very scared, but after that i am feeling very nice and I want to sex daily. Now I am available on
Sex Chat Line every time.