Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Bologna Blues

The trip tp Bologna has gone slightly off kilter and I am to be back in Holland sooner, which I do not mind, tbh. Dani has booked me in for the Walk the Line festival and gotten tickets to the Gotan Project for next week, so really, that's where I should be. His professions of missing me seem real enough; egad... very soon I will believe them, if I don't already. The only thing I will miss about Bologna (apart from the lovely company) is the food.The Fix has been cooking non stop, and who can fault him? He even makes preparing food at 6 in the morning look fun. Especially while he was stuffing the roll of pork he swore felt like stuffing a Tenga Egg.

I forgot all about Mother's Day, and my brother's birthday to boot; but then I almost forgot mine anyway. I almost forgot to celebrate and and I did my best not to remember it, especially after that last bit of champange where my boobs fell out of my dress across a halal restaurant. But at least I wrote her an email telling her about how things are going over here. Not too bad, that's for sure. She'll be glad to hear. I wonder sometimes if my parents read my blog, maybe my father, but he seems intent on knowing as little about me as possible for fear perhaps, of being even more disappointed.

I do wish I communicated more with people I don't see that often, but it's not in my nature to bother. If they don't reply, I always feel rejected, so best keep that at bay, eh. I'm kind of mute when it comes to telling people how much I appreciate them, and I wish I wasn't.

But I'm thinking about you. You know it.

Anyone wants some fresh cheese from Tamburini's?

6 comments:

Sex Impotence said...

love the way you have presented the post with us.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry sweetie, Drake is thinking of you x

expat@large said...

Don't panic, I know it. Than again maybe you aren't. Now *I'm* in a panic of rejection!

steve said...

what was interesting for me while reading your post were these lines.

"especially after that last bit of champange where my boobs fell out of my dress across a halal restaurant."

Unknown said...

Happy bday, Hey now I still think of you often enough.


-IRC ISH from the old "wot" fantasy freak boards.

Phred said...

Before you leave Bologna, do hit the Nutella Cafe!