Saturday, January 29, 2005

Getting Out :D

Bangkok was a great deal of fun. We're both equally tragic with maps (actually,I'm marginally better. My sense of direction and intuition with where to go is also better. I'm still working on the getting ripped off bit. But there's not much you can do about that I suppose, when you don't speak the language).

I cannot be bothered to get through how I feel, honestly. It's just been alot of fun, he's simply easy to be with, and behaves like everything that goes wrong is his fault, even though when I don't think that there's anything the matter. Last evening, I think, I behaved like he was a pushover and he gave me a very good spanking, which I thought I really deserved. Strangely, it made me feel much better about myself.

He explains everything he does, and asks for my opinion on everything, which I find quite annoying, because I generally hate making decisions. We're spedning more then we should, and it's mostly his money, but it is annoying when you suddely find out you could actually have gotten a much better deal; but at least now we know how to. (I'm talking about hotel rooms. It's kinda like... don't even bother to reserve them in advance. Going though local travel agents is honestly the best way).

I cannot believe the trip back for Chinese New Year will add an additional $800. I'm hopeing my daddy will refund the cost. It's quite freaky someone actually is taking me so seriously, but it'skinda nice at the same time too. And he definitely has not been behaving himself the past year anyway. It's funny when you attempt to tell each other stories about the other people you've fucked and liked, and you attempt to go around in circles until the stories are all sorta messed up, loopholed and akward that we always end up evetually saying, 'screw that, let's just completely ignore all of those people.'

Have to attempt to book that annoying trip back for CNY now. @#$& The morning has been all right, he insisted on going to the floating market, so we went. It sucks, don't even bother with it.

xoxox

No comments: