Thursday, January 27, 2005

Kinda Stressed, but...

It's been absolutely great so far. We're both quite cool with each other, I don't suppose I feel much different with him now then I did two years ago actually, which, how shall I put it, comfortable. Our finances are a mess of course, but we'll work things out subsequently. My mother think's he's a 'nice boy', but insists that we MUST come back for Chinese New Year, which is a terrible headache. Because booking flights at this time of the year is really a pain in the ass. Not to mention, the hotel rooms.

We haven't done much. Cheap roadside lunches, nice dinners, going trekking in a couple of days. It was ratehr strange meeting him initially. Completely surreal, to be accurate. Kinda like, 'I'm supposed to say I Love You'? But it was allright in a few hours. It's all rather odd. I'll update when I'm a little less hungry. We just ahd a rather stressful time at the agents, and my gmail account does not work here, so my apologies to the people that normally email me.

xoxox

No comments: