Sunday, October 02, 2005

I've Gone Away

Funny... but I don't care much for other people any more. There seem to be a few people that matter to me, and that's all that kinda matters. I had a long crap blog about how pathetic I thought it was for the guys I used to see to attempt to still try and shag me.

No I haven't changed. I'm not less fun for myself, I still enjoy my own company a great deal, it's just that it's a lot less fun for them when they realize that its tiring screwing around. Most girls aren't fools, even the really insecure ones. Sooner or later, someone better will come along, someone that will actually be worth their time, and they wouldn't think twice about forgetting what you once meant to them. And it's just too bad. Isn't it.

Orgies, BDSM parties, sitting around eating very happy pizzas, that's all kinda fun and I'll do it when I feel like it but its quite pathetic to ask for an invite to these things, isn't it, and its silly to think that they'd be fun anyway if you don't already know the people intimately.

I've just realized the things that matter and the things that don't. Most times, most things don't matter. There's nothing more important than amusement and keeping yourself happy, and giving up something good now for the sake of the future proves you're not free, you're still locked in by time.

The people that presume they live the hedonistic life by fucking about aren't actually living the hedonistic life. They're really thinking about being locked down to one person, so they do their best not to. Although they might be happier and less pathetic if they actually appreciated the things in front of them; the women that come their way.

It doesn't make sense to me. I'm with someone now, and it's too late for everyone else, and it wasn't as if they weren't given a chance, but it's not like it would have worked out anyway. I couldn't stand most of them. But it just seems ridiculous to me that its only after I'm not available that they start making an effort at trying to ask me out. It's quite pathetic.

*shrugs*

xoxox

No comments: