Friday, October 07, 2005

On the O

Orgasms are problematic things. They’re nice to have, but they really cause a great deal of unwanted problems. You know, things like, if I use the industrial vibrator I’ll reach it in a few minutes but I’ll involuntarily damage my clit. Or if I get her to help me jerk off that’s better than jerking off alone, only I’ll be too worried about her getting bored, so… it wouldn’t really work.

Wouldn’t it be nice to stop when you’re tired.

Male orgasm annoy me. Don’t get me wrong, I get very turned on watching people come, its just that when the big O becomes an end in itself, that’s when it gets tiring and I feel used and I don’t know what to do. Chris was a particularly bad experience when it came to this kinda thing. But perhaps it was mostly my fault for trying to trick myself into liking him, although I very well knew I simply wasn’t attracted. No matter how nice he was to me or how smart or how rich.

I was exhausted and quite miserable and stressed out last night (Friday’s classes are always particularly stressful for me) and we hadn’t been fucking for a long time now, and I felt like I really wanted to, so we did. I don’t quite know what’s wrong with me; possibly the fact that its still the time of the month for me and I couldn’t take Quite so much of schtupping as I normally can. So R asked me to get him off, and I normally have no qualms about helping him with anything, only my presence while on one hand is desired is also problematic because its just kind of distracting when you’ve got someone there with you, and in the back of your head your wondering if she’s getting bored. And that usually doesn’t help things. But if I wasn’t there, then that’d would just be kinda lonely –its different when your on your own and when your girlfiend is in the next room- And that’s troublesome too.

So.

Tonight, we are going to have dinner with Dr. T and the Princess and I’m sure it will be a very pleasant dinner, despite the rather odd combination of people. So I was the Dr.’s playmate previously, and now I’m in love with someone else, and so is he with the Princess. And its all quite weird, but nothing beats the couple we know that has been swinging around the world and spending weekends in Thailand schtupping. And schtupping. And schtupping. Their social circle must be more eccentric than mine, but somehow, I’m not really jealous, yet *laughs*

xoxox

No comments: