Friday, June 04, 2010

Disagreeing.

For the curious: Yes, I accepted the proposal, and I feel as if an oceanful of fairy dust has fallen upon me. It's all happening rather fast, but I feel that it's the right thing, and you gotta admit, it provides for a slightly more interesting twist in things then the usual group sex episode.

We went on okCupid this evening and took a look at the match questions under "The Two if Us" (I know it sounds kinda cheesy). Basically you can take a look at the answers of other people while comparing them to yours. Here are some important questions we disagreed on.

If you had to name your greatest motivation in life thus far, what would it be?
An image of skovacin Love.
An image of Octavialo Knowledge. (Because no one can take it away from you.)


Serious relationships feel...
An image of skovacin ...Great!
An image of Octavialo ...Like jail. (Well... my last serious relationship was with a rather insecure man who regularly assumed I was cheating on him, which I didn't. And I dislike the word serious. Committed or dedicated would be better. Look at it this way, the only thing I take seriously is not taking myself seriously. Nonetheless I'm still extremely committed and dedicated to myself.)

If you were in a serious relationship and you learned that your partner cheated on you one drunken night, could you forgive him/her?
An image of skovacin Yes, if he/she was sincerely sorry.
An image of Octavialo I don't believe in monogamy. (Okay I gotta admit I was pretty hurt the times I found out I was cheated on, even when I knew what was going on. And I guess in my own way I never forgave him because I told myself then I could never take him seriously, ever... And I know I'm contradicting myself here...)

If you had to choose ONLY one, would you rather...
An image of skovacin Have great love
An image of Octavialo Have great ideas (so I can jizz in my pants on my own thoughts.)

Do you believe in monogamy?
An image of skovacin Yes
An image of Octavialo No (I like group sex too much. Personally I don't care if I ever sleep with another man again, but I'd like still like to have group sex.)

All that aside, if this is real, then we'll just have to agree to disagree... or compromise. ;-) 

1 comment:

Sebastian said...

You surprise me Iz :) I guess you will have to introduce the guy to us soon! :)