Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Summer

Summer is here. I don't quite remember when it came, but at some point it finally did. My boyfriend is hot, I'm starting to get my shit together, learning more about love and life and how not to be a confused, selfish bitch, and meeting new people. I've got a couple of goals for the next couple of months; working on design work and my novel (the same one! I've kept to it... ).

I still have moods that go up and down, and I'm still insecure about a lot of things, and simultaneously excited and afraid about the future. But life's like that isn't it. I think it swings between states of happiness and fear, satisfaction and laziness, pride and insecurity. Only non living systems stay in the same state permanently, until they are programmed to fall apart. If you're alive, and not under the influence of pharmaceuticals that claim to make you well, you're going to have to feel all those things.

And I still miss all my friends in Singers. I miss them all the time.

8 comments:

Vicky Chen said...

me misses you too Bella and all your craziness.

Unknown said...

You are sounding a little "manja" for friends back here. It is nice having you around to talk to. Enjoy yourself there! :)

expat@large said...

was great to talk to you the other day, keep livin' the life!

Phone Sex said...

She is looking gorgeous and hot thank you for sharing.

Phone Sex said...

Nice post you have shared with me thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

hey there...u look good. Check out my fb profile. damien_dobrev@yahoo.com. Look forward to be friend with you. Your post about having group sex is what I am dreaming of. Let me know if ya okay with it! See ya!~

Phone Sex said...

I love how the program, really bought me lunch because I located it for him smile So let me rephrase that:

Sex Chat said...

I really enjoyed this post, especially the “examples in this post” portion which made it really easy