Saturday, June 05, 2010

Red Fruit Juice.

I got a lovely email from Phil today. He's sooo sweet. Anyway, he pointed out something that I thought was a good idea for a blog post. Here is an excerpt from his email:
...where's this guy from and how old and what are his priors and where are his photos on FB etc - we are all on tenterhooks... waiting to find out more details.

Yes I know it is tedious being asked all these questions but we are people who love you and want to make sure you are OK (we all think of you as a 17 years old still, how fucking out of touch and paternalistic is that?)  and we have to have special inside info to gossip about...

Um... tedious? I don't think so. I don't think thinking nice things about him is tedious by any stretch...

So, he's from Bosnia, 12 years older -just perfect-, slightly under 2m tall, has copper brown hair that fall into fluffy ringlets just above his shoulders, and yellow eyes. He's as much of a body nazi as I am, but fortunately, or unfortunately likes drinking good booze.

He likes Herman Hesse, Checkov and Alan Moore. The other day we watched Luc Besson's Léon, and when we had our fight he said maybe it was like that with us. We're good together, but there was this sea of time between that couldn't be breached. (Which I whole-heartedly disagreed with... 12 years? Hah!) I know he'd most certainly like Dead Man, Wake in Fright and Vegemite.

He's a social liberal, fiscal conservative, mostly cocky, sometimes self-deprecating and pays a lot of attention to detail. I feel like he's my anchor and I'm his muse, and we have a good amphibious vehicle.

She's what we call "see-worthy." S-E-E. See with your eyes. I feel like my transport should be an extension of my personality. Voila. And this? This is like my little window to the world, and every minute it's a different show. Now, I may not understand it. I may not even necessarily agree with it. But I'll tell you what, I accept it and just sort of glide along. You want to keep things on an even keel I guess is what I'm saying. You want to go with the flow. The sea refuses no river. The idea is to remain in a state of constant departure while always arriving. Saves on introductions and good-byes. The ride does not require an explanation. Just occupants. - Waking Life

And he told his parents that I make him very happy, but also that I have the ability to hurt him very, very much. I don't want to hurt him. Ever. I cannot even bear to see him not smile at me every so often.

Oh, and he's really, really, kinky and cuddles me loads.

Alright, enough. You get the picture. Now I'm going to make a toast of anti-oxidant red-fruit juice to my cynical, sarcastic self.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on saying "yes", and on finding a soulmate for yourself! :)

Great to hear that you are becoming more of a hugger/cuddler too...it'll get even better when the cold months roll around! :)

My heartfelt best wishes to you both!

Cheers. xoxox

expat@large said...

Details noted. ;-)

XOXOX

felly said...

I'm very happy for you! I guess it's a social thing.. Like feeling good because of the other person's good fortune! and perhaps, hope that the world is not a too bad place to live.

Phone Sex said...

Really it's very creadible information you have shared thank you for it.

Phone Sex said...

Wow, theres some nice links there - where do you find them all? I’m going to read all those through in detail and apply a few.. Thanks for sharing!