Friday, September 16, 2005

Ass on Buckingham

Right.
So fuck cololial-ism.

I've had too much wine now. I must have forced the firewire dick into the hole too hard and now I've fucked it up and Richard has to fix it and I feel guilty because we're going to be stuck at work even longer. How shit.

Macs are a hassel when you've been using PCs all your life, and all the bloody programs you have are PC versions.

FUCK Adobe.

What 'unleash your creativity' campaign. You know, the ads they have out these days that are all about... 'in case you have an idea while binging at 2 in the morning after smoking too much ganja'. At the price they charge for their bloody softwaresm who can afford them? They should charge them just slightly up from the prices of computer games. Then no one would bother hooking them off their friends.

I hate anti-piracy bullshit. It just isn't fair. Some people really can't afford that shit. And they really fucking need it!

Anyway.

What a lovely photo. Richard and I make a good pair creatively, no?
And you must agree I have a nice ass :D

No comments: