Thursday, December 09, 2004

Shower Head.

I have no idea who Dr Seuss is, but he made me meet him for an afternoon of wine sampling in a little private garden tucked away somewhere in the middle of the city. Aside fromt he staff, we were the only other two persons present. And he’s insisted on taking me to some fancy-pants hotel tomorrow just because I must see the art collection there. And to top it off, he’s completely keen on engaging any girl I wanted, and paying her for it, as long as I desired it.

I don’t quite know still how to reconcile the fact that I do like him as a person, actually like sitting in his lap and letting him cuddle me, yet requiring him to pay for anything beyond that. He’s honestly a great man, and I sincerely like him, but somehow, the money is part of that. He's a great guy, a comepltely great guy, and he really likes me for who I am. I know it. Otherwise, he wouldn't be taking me out, and buying me gifts. He's given me a shower-head today, because I was complaining how my mother's changed the one in my bathroom so that I can no longer jill of with it.

The evening was spent with the Princess, taking her out to dinner and shopping with her. She’s gorgeous, sweet, loving, kind, smart, everything I adore in a woman. More than anything right now, I want her, Martine and myself to be tucked away on a little beach villa indulging in every single excess possible.

I couldn’t go to bed last night because I couldn’t stop fantasizing about it. About his hands all over me and my hands all over her. She is completely beautiful.

In some other irrelevant stupidity, I have once again messed up the G-Spot’s best buddy with the FHM editor, to much of the former’s amusement. I stepped out of a cab and was all like, ‘Hey, oh my god, what a coincidence, why didn’t you ever get back to me etc.’ And he was all ‘Are you mad, girl? What the hell are you talking about!’ Hot damn.

Anyway, it seems that the G-Spot shall not be marrying his Goddess any more, even though he was quite undecided about it a couple of months ago. I have no idea why all these women are just dying to get hitched.

Am very tired, have been working on a new painting and doing a bit of shopping. I hate shopping. I know exactly what I want, the only problem is, I can never seem to find it.

xoxox

No comments: