Saturday, December 04, 2004

What's wrong with this world?????

How can ppl be so mean!! How!! What's wrong with them fucking hell. If eevrything is competition, even at a fucking club where a customer cant have the time to the day because hse fucking butys her own fuckinng drinks... fuck. whts wriong with akk fo us???????????

Whtas the fucking point of coming up tp me and demenanding "where u from? Its a simply question, tell me where u from, ur maiking alot of people unhappy'

WHATS the fucking point!!!!!

I buy my owb fucking drinks, im just there to hv fun. igf you're completely stright then just tell me nicely, say I dont do that shit, and ill not fucking touch you!

shit!

I like people. i really like people. I think i believe too much in their goodness. Now i know why this world is fucked up and will awlays be. because people are alywas fucking jealous. because they always hv their own agendas. they want something, all the fucking fucking time. cant they understand they'll die someday soon, and all their be left with is the sensation that godamn, this has been a life tht's one hellof a ride.

why compete?? my religions ios better then yours, im hotter then youm dont touch me UGH! Ur gonna die anyway, just live it man. this world has no pity, this world doesnt give a shit about anyboday.

competition, awlays fucking competition. fuck it.

No comments: