Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Meat Bun Baby

I am in a weird mood. I was overwhelmed with a desire to give my pussy a proper name when I was on the bus back from True Fitness. It was possibly a combination of missing about 24 hours of sleep the last 7 weeks, too much caffeine, and a general feeling the avoidance of melancholy and the anxiety of moving to the promised land. It was a good distraction. She used to be called Cream Puff, but that really wasn't very exciting. I mean, whatever right, too sweet. And I don't eat cream puffs anyway. So I've re-branded my pussy, because it's all about marketing these days. :-O (Oh c'mon luv, don't take it seriously... here have a salt lick). 

She's called Meat Bun Baby now. Isn't that just awesome? She even has a little avatar. You can press her belly and see what happens :DD


1 comment:

Phone Sex said...

Well , I love to read about shemales you should post more and thank you !