Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Nipple Garden.

One night stands are a slightly different kind of sex. They're more like short trips really, because the novelty of sleeping with someone new you know you will probably never see again changes the whole experience. I personally don't make this activity a habit, but sometimes I do end up in a situation where I think "What the heck. He's cute and cool, why not."

So...I met this guy from the Beautiful People dating site some time back while browsing through the list of available men in Stockholm; Coincidentally he was passing through Singapore while traveling around Asia, and as we had shared literary taste (There is a type of fiction out there that is appreciated specifically by a certain breed of nerd) and we both understood the pleasures of really long runs in cool weather, I thought, why not yeah.

I'm always up for meeting someone new, and he seemed like a pretty good time. So we met up, he bought me dinner, we hobo-ed on the Clarke Quay bridge and then attempted to look for another place to go drinking that was not Sluttica. Unfortunately on this particular day, such a place did not exist.

We ended up in his hotel room instead, and you know, once that happens at 4 in the morning, all involved parties know that some getting it on is inevitable. We had more whiskey, and he tried hitting on me a little bit. But I said I really didn't feel like it because I was in love with someone else...because I didn't do this one night thing...

Well no I did, because obviously it looks like I might be going to do it, but I don't usually... I mean what's in it for me... I don't just want a shag... no, not really...oh... on dear me...yeah touch me there that feels rather nice... are you sure you want to do this?...

No we shouldn't... well alright I think we both would like to, why don't we have another drink... we're silly creatures aren't we, the alcohol is really not necessary, if it wasn't just one night and if I wasn't in love with someone else this would not be a problem at all....Well, oh, fuck it.

He started removing my clothes, but didn't manage to get my bra off. (It was one of the few times I had decided to wear a bra). I rolled over to the edge of the bed and hugged my chest.

"No, no... I really have to tell you something first." I said. "What is it?"He asked, slightly bewildered at this shyness that had come out of nowhere. (I do play shy in bed sometimes, because I think it's cute. It's cute for me anyway, and I like being cute.) "Um... sigh.. I have really big areoles. Like, pretty big and... you know."

He shuffled towards me and touched me lightly on the shoulder. "Hey... it's okay. You know... for a guy I have pretty big areoles too." "Yeah?" I asked. "Yeah really." He said, starting to remove his shirt. They were not huge, but they were indeed pretty big for a man. And a really dark brown too. Not ugly or anything, just obviously different from what most women would be normally used to on a man. Actually, I really liked them. I'm getting turned on thinking about those nipples right now. Anyway.

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed. "Haha yeah they are pretty big." I giggled and removed my bra. "Damn." He exclaimed "Shit I knew you were kidding me right after I said it."

"Haha... shit I'm sorry. But that was really funny." I laughed. "I have really normal breasts. My sister has big nipples though..."

He laughed and pinned me on the bed. "Damnnn....."

"Haha! Hey it's cool though... it definitely was a 'Moment'. I really don't know where that came from :-P Weird as. "   

1 comment:

Steve said...

I am really impressed with the title of your post Nipple Garden. It was your title who made me impressive to read your post.