Monday, March 08, 2010

I'd Like a Sheet on da Bed.

His iPhone screamed and I woke up with a start this morning in an unfamiliar bed. It took me awhile to realize I was in MGM's spare bed, that he was beside me, and that I was probably still drunk. He told me I passed out last night the moment I hit the bed.

According to him, I get suspicious when I get drunk. Which I guess is kinda true. Thanks to this deep, piercing stroke of insight, I can now label myself a special kind of drunk. :-O

Me: "Suspicious? Why do you say that?"
Him: "It's like the last time you found me passed out and tried to wake me up and told me to stop pretending I was asleep, and I wasn't pretending. You did it again last night."
Me: "I did?"
Him: "Yeah. After proclaiming you were going to sleep, you followed me around the flat while I was dealing with some stuff to make sure I wasn't going to leave you alone in that bed. Like I was plotting some kind of conspiracy to not have sex with you."

Then, it all came back to me. I don't take this kinda thing seriously, and he doesn't either, so it was possible for me to find it all rather funny. I mean, on the one hand, it's not all that funny because I missed my chance for awesome mind-blowing sex because I passed out, but hey, I like leaving things up to the whim of the Cosmic Will.

I'd finished Dungeons and Dragons with Phil, SF Mike, Indy etc. and was still totally within the world when MGM called to ask if I was coming over. Of course I was, but before I went, I had to actively tell myself to control all these hot pent-up feelings I had inside to make sure I didn't assault him when I got there.

As the night wore on though, the ability to control this factor started slipping and by the end I had staked my claim on his bed and was demanding (in all possible combination of cute and hot ) that he share it with me.

I remember him leading me to the spare room and me saying, "But I don't want to sleep in the spare room! Why can't we sleep on your bed!"

Him: "Because there are no sheets on that bed! I'm going to join you in a minute, don't worry."
Me: (marching to his bedroom with him): "No sheets?"
Him: (Gesturing at bed): "See I told you, it hasn't got any sheets on."
Me (Observing that the bed was indeed naked): "Oh alright. The other one then."

After that, I fell into a coma, and woke up, still drunk and in my underpants when his iPhone screamed at 9 in the morning. Despite all that, I was still feeling pre-tty good.