Thursday, March 04, 2010

Turning 24.

Oh my god... last night was so awesome. Most of my favourite people were there, Charis wrote me a song, I got a hat from Sara (I don't know where I've left it now), far too much champagne from MGM and Tom's going to take me shopping this weekend for something useful.

It was nice to finally get to introduce the guys to each other. I'm not particularly aware of the minefields of introducing Scots to the English and vice versa, but it turned out quite alright, I'd say. Small world too, apparently they're both somehow vaguely connected back in Cambridge.

I absolutely (heart) them both. Such lovely, intelligent, charming guys. They're kind and gentle and they take such good care of me. And Phillip too. My life would be utterly lame without these amazing people.

I feel so anxious and so overwhelmed right now. Maybe it's because I'm leaving, and I really don't know what is going to happen.


Oh I don't know.