Friday, March 26, 2010

I'm not a pervert and other problems.

Hey guys. Things are all over the place. No worries, more updates soon once I've settled down nicely. A whole bunch of freaky shit is happening, and I'm concerned about my parents and what fragments remain of our relationship. It's been a very hard time for them, with my brother leaving, and now me, and my sister hell bent on leaving the country for uni as well. So... gonna lie low for a few more days until I can tell them everything is alright. But I promise I'll still be blogging, the entries will just allll be delayed....

In the meanwhile, please vote for my slogan on type tees: "I'm not a pervert, what I have is a deep, dark sensuality." Courtesy of Special K, who I was talking to this morning. He claims he's hornier than Picasso ever was after I said all artists were perverts in their own way, otherwise they couldn't be artists. :P