Monday, March 22, 2010

Last Weekend in Sing.

I don't think my last weekend in Sing could have ended off in a better way. It was Seb's birthday on Friday and I went out to meet him. It was one of those really huge, out of control parties that had about 20-30 people (he's Spanish), half of whom preferred speaking a foreign language (French. Surprise, surprise), and no one I found particularly attractive enough to stick around to chat up (the music was too loud anyway, and I was too sober).

I gave up on it before midnight and headed down to a private bar with an okCupid meet up that had turned up at Seb's thing to say hi to me before I headed off to Holland. The place was empty except for a couple of guys I hadn't seen before. One of them, who introduced himself as Gabriel, was quite cute, so I decided to make myself a drink and stick around for a bit.

He started telling me this funky story about setting a fountain on fire by sneakily throwing in glassfuls of gasoline during a party over the course of the night, eventually lighting the thing up into a roaring fountain of flames. I've established that guys who play ridiculous, slightly dangerous pranks like that ( they usually involve explosives, over-specified motor vehicles, instigating dodgy locals in a foreign lands etc.) suit me well.

So I'm drinking my drink, thinking I'd really like to invite this guy back to my place, but not knowing how to go about it, yet. So I start insisting he get himself a drink. There was no one manning the bar at the time, so I start dicking around the back of it, suggesting all sorts of things he could have. Then I found a necklace coiled around a hook nailed into the bar and start fiddling with it. It wasn't a regular sort of necklace. It had multiple attachment points and could been hooked up in all sorts of different ways, and I started to get really into it (like... oooh look at that shiny thing... ).

Then Gabriel came around, fixed himself something, stood in front of me, took the thing from my hands and started attaching it around my neck. It was a fairly inconspicuous gesture at first (if I wasn't attracted to him it would have been, but this was not the case). But then he started playing around with it while it was on me and that was when the bells went off in my head and I thought, "Oh man this is cool. He's flirting with me. Woo hoo!" More often than not, most guys are completely retarded and don't know that you're interested until you're straddling them half naked.

So he's fiddling around with this thing, and I'm sitting on the high stool and leaning towards him, and he carries on playing with the clasp at the back of my neck, giving me more of an excuse to lean in towards him; before long he was stroking my back and my hand was on his waist, and I could feel the other guy in the bar actively ignoring us... and I knew that now was the time to extend my invitation... So I did, and we left back for the G-HQ.

All this while I'm thinking, "Man, this is awesome. I had been planning for a pretty lame night alone, but look what happened!" :-D

So back at the G-HQ, we had a couple of shots of tequila, get onto my bed, and started making out. I felt really comfortable with him. More than usual. That he was really fit and had nice abs certainly helped. But mostly it was just me feeling comfortable about myself around him.

We're rolling around, and I've gotten all my clothes off, and I've taken his shirt and trousers off too, so he's almost there... And then I ask him if he's got anything kinky thing he likes. And he smiles and goes, "hmm..."

Now my hands are on his pants, and I start pulling them off, and when they finally come off, I'm like, "Oh my fuck god no way. This is amazing. Oh my god, this is such an awesome night, like I mean, you're awesome but this totally made my week. What the fuck, what's it called? A Prince Albert?"

"It's a reverse P.A." He told me.

"Man! This is extreme. I wouldn't have guessed."

"It's partly why I got it." He said. 

I won't go on into more detail because I couldn't remember much from that night after the revelation, except how it felt, and how it felt was mind-blowing. I mean, not just because he had that: he would have been amazing anyway, but that little addition certainly had a positive multiplier effect.

Then, it proceeded to rain all weekend, which gave us a great excuse to stay in bed. We talked, and fucked, and read a bit of Dorothy Parker, and fucked some more and he narrated a couple of stories from this book by Sebastian Faulks for me.

And for some reason, throughout the weekend, I kept on thinking that there is a cosmic will out there that's going to make everything alright.