Saturday, October 23, 2004

Huhh??

I think that whore stole my dress. Really! How the hell does one manage to loose 2 pieces of very good clothing in one damn night? And I doubt her breasts could have fitted into that number. I'm, as if you would care very much to know, a cup B minus, she was something more of a C plus. Big difference.

The alternative explaination for it's dissappearance would be that I was so completely drunk when I took it off and tossed it aside, I tossed it out of the window. Either way, I am annoyed, and either way, the chances of me getting it back are nearly Nil. I suppose I'll go back to the club to see if they retained the shopping bag with my shirt and novel in it. I can't possibly see why a whore would want to steal that. but they steal everything.

My Dress! Whaat...?

xoxox

No comments: