Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Odd Coincedence

Mr. Big has reminded me of the three-way he’d proposed ages ago, to which I agreed upon (I’m all right with the occasional group-sex, as long as it’s with people I’d like to be having group-sex with in the first place. But that’s really the case for any sort of intimacy, isn’t it). He’s a great deal cuter now, after going on that diet, and also a lot hornier. I figured it’s the excessive amounts of animal hormones he has been ingesting that’s to blame. That really was the secret to Dr. Atkins’ long life; the guy died at 86, for crying out loud. Who cares if his arteries were blocked, he sure lived real long and real good. I attribute a large part of the reason to a healthy sex drive. But I must admit that restricting my diet to a primarily vegetarian one hasn’t done any dampening to my libido. You only have lousy sex-drive when you eat too much french fries and Big-Macs. It’s a fact. So proved Morgan Spurlock.

Dietary concerns aside, we planned on a little fun this weekend by paying a girl to get her to sleep with us. Terry insists that Cayote is a fantastic resource, and I have no doubt it is, but there are no guarantees. True, if your white and acceptably cute it’s not going to be a problem getting a lay there. But sometimes another girl can be a liability. Which is a real pity, because I’d like to think of myself as an asset. Will used to get me to give potential models on the bar-top his number.

Then a particular acquaintance I’ve been emailing quite excessively lately tells me that this woman he’s perfectly in love with is coming down to Singapore to work. All-right, she’s paid company, and she’s coming down from Thailand. So? She sounds perfectly cool, the sort of Singha beer + Aerosmith kinda woman; anyway, I don’t know her, but he has a way of romanticizing things, and I like her already. So I thought, why not? I mean, what kinda coincidence is that? Besides, Mr. Big and I are lovely people to sleep with; better one night with us then with some repugnant… Oh nevermind. I can never imagine sleeping with people I’m not attracted to, that is all.

I’m god-awfully busy the next few days, so posts will become more quickie friendly, unless something I didn’t expect on happens… like it usually does.

As a side note, Cayote Ugly or CU is hosting a wild party this Saturday. Terry somehow managed to get my number (probably complimentary of Will) and he’d messaged me early on a Sunday morning. He wants me to be his bar-maid! *laughs* I will, certainly, after I graduate. In a couple of months now. Anyway, all his ex and present staff are going to throw a mad-capped whacked out stint this Saturday, and if I’m not fucking two people that night, I’ll be there. And trust me, Cayote bar-maids are the whackest, hottest, wildest, funnest.

xoxox

No comments: