Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Rubber Ball

Isn't this odd. The first time in my life I'd heard of what exactly was a Rubber Ball must have been yesterday, and I log onto Lithium Picnic and there's this whole new set on the festival itself! Medical Table is simply gorgeous. And on Suicidegirls, Voltaire has done a beautiful new set, and she always drives me wild. I highly doubt Ethan attended anything because he didn't breathe a word, which is all extremely disappointing. But he never did agree to any of the madness I'd suggested (the sort that make a bloody mess). I can't quite remember why, I'd have to ask him. This is highly annoying. I want a cool fetsih outfit for Halloween, but they're all just so bloody expensive. I am however, seriously, seriously thinking of getting one. I'll have to ask the guy at the tattoo parlour if he can see to any discounts! I nearly know who I'm going to ask out ont he 31st already. Halloween is apparently my third favourite festival, after Christmas and the Mid-Autumn fest. I shall go as Lady Deathshag.

In more pointless news, Daph rang me up for a photoshoot with a Parkistani photographer this weekend. I think it's cool, although I am absolutely sure that the word Parkistani sounds more exotic to me then it's people can ever look (they resemble Indians, one would assume). But it sounds fantastic at any rate. And speaking of which, I have apparently discovered this fantastic Middle-Eastern cafe that serve imported tobacco you can smoke from water pipes, wicked Turkish coffee, homemade hommous and all on hand-made Persian carpets. I doubt we can shoot there, but there never was any harm involved in asking!

xoxox

No comments: