Monday, November 08, 2004

Fantastic Family Fun

That’s what group sex feels like and it’s probably because the people were all so cool. Quite odd, but I enjoyed I better then any threesome I’ve ever had. It was good group sex. It had blood, whipping, skinny dipping and dancing about naked, along with just the right amount of alcohol. At least this time I was pretty much sure of what I was doing, and it felt nothing like a depraved sex binge, that’s for sure.

Mr. Big was freshly back in town and I arrived at his place a little earlier then the rest, and he was in a flurry of trying to get his place in shape. I had so wanted to sneak in a quick one, but he insisted he had to shower first, and by then they’d arrived, so whatever. We managed to do some random catching up, and he’s apparently been playing the field, with –get this- two girls that know me. I have no idea who they are, although I am sure one of them shares the same photographer as I do, and the other one just might be a girl who knew an old classmate. Such a small world; what uncanny coincidences!

The meeting started off mildly awkward, we stood about in the hallway of his apartment staring at each other with Dee demanding to know what was going on, even though I was sure she had a very good idea of what was about to happen. I found out soon enough that it wasn’t anyone’s birthday, it was an anniversary thing, and her boyfriend wanted her to have a good time. I like anniversary presents like that. Very creative.

We sat around the coffee table drinking wine and quick-fix lychee martinis, and I figured things were not going to loosen up unless we headed for the hot-tub, which we did. I took off my top and put on my bikini in front of them. Dee probably knew for sure what the hell was going on by now. There was a little fuss over her boyfriend’s garb. Dee couldn’t stop screaming and laughing at the same time when someone suggested he went down in his underwear. I took a peek. It wasn’t even a G-String. It was just a pouch that covered his dick, and his dick was standing. It was a very huge dick. I eat my words, some Asian men do have fucking huge dicks (he’s a Polynesian mix actually), but it’s still Asian. (If you’re wondering how big is big, it’s 8 inch, and thicker then my dildo.) Beautiful.

Let me say that again.

Beautiful.

It didn’t matter anyway, what he wore. We got into the tub and in about 10 minutes no one had any clothes on. I felt myself thinking about what a fantastically gorgeous situation this was, for anyone to be in. Three models, two cute guys, in a tiny hot tub with the reflection of the city lights on the sky casting a glow onto all of us (there was no moon unfortunately, so I am very sure the sky-lights were all city illuminations).

I loved watching the girls make out, I loved going down on them, and for some reason, it was making out with them proved extremely effortless. It was 5 people, but it was a great deal less stressful (if at all) then the threesomes I have had. No one expected anything, that was the part. For some reason, I remember this one particular take better then the rest. It was when Candy had her ass (and boy was it a beautiful ass. Tight, and glistening wet) well out of the water, her body curved like a cat stretching, her arms around Dee’s neck, and they were kissing, as Mr. B ate her out. And all this was while Dee’s boyfriend was giving me the best hand job I ever had all my life.

We went about out nonsense for a good long while, and as these things usually turn out, someone went, ‘Oh shit! Got people. Got people! Get down man!’ I turned to look, but the guy had already left. Candy (being the oh so cool girl she was, which I though was very cool, for a girl that spent half her life in mid-western China) went, ‘Oh fuck people.’ (Good attitude. What else are you supposed to do with people anyway?) And she got out of the tub and went to the edge of the balcony, in all her glorious nakedness, and started waving to the people on the other side of the river. Dee and I got out and joined and the two guys sat in the tub looking amused. (Their excuse? ‘No one wants to see us butt naked.’)

It was completely hilarious. Took the party down to the pool and Dee and I swam topless, despite there being a bunch of other people around. They must have all thought it was a completely weird situation. Candy wasn’t even in a bikini, she was wearing my ‘Desire me’ panties –I sacrificed them, it was all right for me to go home without underwear. And Dee was in a pair of panties made out of what looked like stocking material. You could see her butt crack.

‘Maybe they think you hired three prostitutes and a toy-boy.’ I told Mr. Big.

I floated about the pool with my tits facing the sky, and the world felt really good.

xoxox

(I’ll continue tomorrow, I’m really horny these days, and I must get in a jog, squeeze in an essay, then head over to Mike’s for a good fucking. In case you are wondering, I didn’t have dick meat last night. By the time the girlie foreplay was done, I was far too sore to do anything more.)

No comments: