Sunday, November 07, 2004

Woo Hoo. Group Sex.

Well, weird shit.

I went out with Luce again for dinner. I am definitely going to get fat if I keep on dating like this, we had wanted to go dancing, but somehow found ourselves nursing cups of hot chocolate and pecan pie instead. It was the first time I had pecan pie, can I definitely say it is not easy to work through. I really like him, and I like talking to him, and he makes me think. Really hard too. We took a stroll around the bookstore, and he purchased a book for me, The Selfish Gene. I will get down to it after the finals.

In more important news, I have been attempting to get booty for my beach villa group sex fantasy. I met a girl at Halloween who has returned my text messages, but I have absolutely NO idea how you get down to asking someone to have sex with you. Oh, with men it’s so easy, (You Tarzan, me Jane *grunt*) not the same can be said for girls though. It takes work.

However, out of some major oddity, someone else has done me the favour and arranged a whole lesbian orgy; not for me, but I was invited, and of course agreed. The first thought that came to mind was, ‘great time to network and do some hunting for beach-villa fantasy’. He had originally suggested hotel 1929, but I thought it would be way too small. I wanted to kick myself when I remembered Mr. Big was not in town, because his apartment rocks ass, and it would be so much fun to have both him, and oh, 6 other women around.

So I called up this friend of mine Friday night (haven’t really gone out with him in months, bumped into him at the pub a couple of weeks ago) to see if his place was available. I asked him like it was a favour, although I wonder why it should be. Most guys would die to find themselves in that kinda situation. And I am talking about really hot women here, like Playboy playmate hot. Like fetish model hot (of course they would be. They are fetish models.) He asked if he could join in; I told him certainly, he can watch, but the girls just want other girls (it’s some anal thing where they are all attached and don’t want any guy but their boyfriend to come within a mile of their pussies). And he says that it should not be a problem, but just call the next morning anyway, to see how it goes. For some reason, I found myself offering to fuck him after all of that. Not that I would feel obliged, but rather just because he would want it. I won’t say out of sympathy, but perhaps. He’s been chasing me forever, and I know how that feels like.. I feel too stupid to go on about it anymore, but if you’ve ever been in a situation like that before (and I know many people have) you get my point. He's nice, but not my bag.

But! as things would turn out (rather beautifully too) the party was postponed till tomorrow evening, and Mr. Big will be back then! Hurrah! I hadn’t seen him in a long, long, long time, and I actually kinda miss him.

‘So you are telling me there will be 5 models and you at my place tomorrow, making out with each other, and I will be the only guy there?’

‘Uh… no. The guy who prearranged it will be there too. He’s the boyfriend of one of the girls, and it’s a mad hatter un-birthday thing for her. And you don’t really get to participate, because the girls don’t want to get fucked.’

‘But I thought you said it was an orgy!’

‘Yeah. It’s an all girl thing. But I’ll be there (read: you can’t fuck them, but my little cream-puff has nothing against your nowhere little *ahem*) We’ll be playing some sex games, like spin the bottle to see what goes into where, and who gets to eat out who… And there’s the hot-tub… Besides, with enough alcohol, I don’t see why you won’t have fun. Everyone loosens up with enough alcohol.’

‘And the guy who arranged this is OK with it being at my place?’

Um… I didn’t want to tell him this, but the guy, and the girls, are a lot happier that it is at his place.

He asked me how I sold his place to all of them for tonight.

My sales pitch: It’s spacious, has a great view of the city, is permanent home to an adorable teddy bear, along with a hot-tub at our disposal.

And the other guy who'd be watching on?

Me: Oh, don't worry about Mr. B, he's very sweet, pleasant looking, slightly blonde, completely harmless. (This was apaprently a very important detail for them. One of them actually asked me, specifically, if he was a gangster.) You're average bloke working down in Shenton way. I've had group sex with him before, and can say with surity that he's not hell bent on fucking new girls. No one will be doing anything they don't wish to.

For some reason, where it was located seemed to matter a lot to the girls too. They wanted somewhere dead convenient and chic. It makes sense. Having group sex in a crappy HDB apartment is like a bunch of fucked up school kids with nothing better to do (reminds me of the time I played kissy lesbian games at 14 with my girlfriend and some other classmates). Having it somewhere like at Mr. Big’s is just too Sex and the City. Although I have never recalled them doing anything like this before. Which makes it even cooler.

He has just texted me to say that he is more then honoured to host the girls *grin* I liiike!!

Now I just have to hope very hard no one backs out, or I will be so upset.

xoxox

No comments: