Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Mediterranean Rose



It had been left unfinished for a long time and I felt like doing a little re-decorating of my room and thought another painting would be nice. 12 by 18. Oil on canvas.

Luce found it quite amusing that I didn't know Rilke was male. But we all learn, and at least I got some pretty good poetry recommendations from him, and a low down on his military background. I shall now know better then to allude to artists I am not entirely familiar with. But on the flip-side, I would never have found out anything more about him had I decided to be a little more careful. But go ahead and take a good laugh at my ignorance anyway; how would you know I have pronounced cHa-Os wrongly if you've never thought of it that way yourself?

;)

xoxox

No comments: