Monday, November 01, 2004

Look at What the Cat Draged In.



How... passe. We all knew this already, do we not? So I'm pandering for the ang mo, but how blame worthy is that in a society where Asian men have to wear dress shirts to prove they can afford lunch at Chez Chic and white guys can go in dressed in sandals.

But no, it's really all about looking it. Asian men, generally, just look more destitute in the eyes of their own race, no matter what they wear. Blonde hair, blue eyes and an over-sized nose (frankly, no one I've dated has an oversized nose, and thank God) is nearly as good as a Zegna suit. Heh. The reasons why I'm partial to white expats are many, but at least I can be sure it's not (or at least, no longer is) born out of social and cultural astigmatism.

My opinions on dress code are far simpler though: Men should avoid shorts altogether, regardless. Unless you're a Nike Model, and Black.

xoxox

No comments: