Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Why I’m in a Daze…

I’m not really prepared for this bloody examination. To start of with, I wasn’t made to take exams. I’ve always been quite terrible with them, and always leave them feeling like it was just too mediocre. They usually turn out slightly better then mediocre, but they’ve never been stellar.

Then there’s Mike, whose leaving this Friday, who is still wondering if he should come back next year. We’ve kinda not been doing anything aside from fucking three times a week, which to me, is a rather pleasant way to conduct a relationship. There are no frills, no arguments and no expectations outside the sheets. I’ll really miss that. I liked it a lot. Great sex with a nice guy every night I wanted it, and terribly convenient too. Well, fuck. There he goes. Another one bites the dust. Whatever-you-will.

I’ll be going over tonight, but I’ve got a yeast infection apparently (yes, the stress really is getting to me). Maybe it’ll hurt. But there’s just something about the mandatory goodbye bonk that’s just so appealing.

xoxox

No comments: