Thursday, November 25, 2004

One Size Fits All…

Now I remember why I’ve never bought any of those damn SM costumes. They were all made for clearly Caucasian women, with their bigger frames and bigger boobs. The corsets are easily fixed by tying the laces a little tighter, but there is apparently no way to make the ‘boob’ part fit better. But I really needed a piece for the next shoot, so I bought it anyway, and went to get it altered. I told the lady it was for a costume party. I doubt they will fit snugly still though, but since it’s for a shoot, there are ways and means to make it look good, nonetheless. For instance, I could wind meters upon meters of thin leather ribbons around my chest. Heh.

More on photo-shoots, a really cool girl emailed me sometime ago and expressed some interest in joining Suicidegirls. I have no idea how things worked out, but it seems like I shall be visiting her sometime next week in KL. I tried persuading my uncle to shoot for the both of us, but while he’s very much the bohemmie, and flirts from hot babe to hot babe (he’s pretty suave himself) he said he didn’t think it was the right thing to do, and that it made no sense, but nonetheless, I was welcomed to have his place at my disposal, any day.

Am honestly a little excited. She seemed more then game on my little beach-villa fantasy.

Still sick, and very sleepy. Think I'll go have a drink with Mike's ex-roomie late tomorrow night, since the Princess has decided to postpone out celebratory champange dinner till Sunday. Bah. I am fully encouraging anything that might transpire between her and the cafe chef, can anything think menage a trois loudly enough?

xoxox

No comments: