Sunday, June 19, 2005

drugged out good morning :D

I'm warm an snug in a fluffy Guess sweater, just right out of a shower and right out of bed. Still feeling a little drugged out from all the sleeping aids I'd taken to beat the jet lag, but it'll go away after a little walk and some breakfast, I suppose.

The G-Spot has been simply lovely, and he personality wise, he's not changed very much at all. Always as considerate (then again, I would never have expected otherwise). We spent most of yesterday snuggled in bed, because I apparently wasn't the only one staying up the whole night in an uncomfortably full Air NZ flight. When he had told me initially he'd only had a single bed, I'd freaked out (how are we going to share it?) But it wasn't much of a problem really, and in the heart of winter (althought North Island winters dont get really cold) you do need the warmth. And it was just lovely, cuddling to sleep with him.

After I'd landed, he's taken me to his friend's pad, where the girl of the couple was waiting, any day now, to give birth. They were really fun people. I showed them the news articles, and they laughed their heads off. Everyone else around the world is probably thinking how weird we all must be to make a big deal out of nothing. But anyway,

I'm hoping my life will settle down for now, but until then, you'll have to do with a gaping hole up there. My apologies, but it had to be done. I don't want to be in the limelight for such silliness, not so much for myself but like I'd said before, for the sake of my parents. I have the luck to leave the country, but they don't.

I hate thier 'friends' for wanting to nose into their business. Do they suppose that my own parents don't know what's going on in my life? Do they suppose that they don;t know the wild, irreverant thing I am? Of course they do. No need to be the good samaritan and tell them so. I suppose in a way, they have accepted me for who I am, althought they do not necessarily agree with me. But that's good enough for us as a family, and we don't need people aggrivating the balance. It's simply none of your business.

xoxox

No comments: