Saturday, June 18, 2005

sorry guys

Am in NZ at the moment having a blast with the G-Spot. He's wrapping me up into his terribly exciting arty-fartsy life, and I'm having too much fun to want to bother with anything that's going on Sg at the moment.

Parents say pics go, so pics go. Period. You like me for who I am, sex or no sex. But I am sex so, whatever. Thing is, that's got to be what it is for now. I just can't be bothered. Don't attempt to call or contact. I'm sorry if I have disappointed anyone, but hey, I have my own life to lead too. I'm not something for you to entertain yourselves with.

xo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like how you took to the pen after all the attention you got in the press. It is quite funny the amount of press you are getting. Pitty you are not going to stand up and say your for this cause and for that cause. Anyhow it still sounds like you are having fun! Cheers!