Monday, June 20, 2005

Help...?

I am so out of touch. Can some one please email me the details of the news reports?

Martine tried calling me up yesterday, rather woried that I may have defamed his name in some way, whether intentionally or otherwise when he saw my pictures splashed across the papers. I told him he was never mentioned as anything else aside from someone that I was in love (and perhaps still am) with. He never left my mind, but I suppose that isn't even vaguely astonishing. I suppose most of it's really because for awhile, he loved me exclusively, and I made him very happy.

Well, I am happy here in NZ, despite the fact that but the G-Spot and I are freezing our asses off acn I can barely type because my fingers are shivering too much to hit the keys steadily. Yes I am sharing a single bed in a tiny room that doesn't even have a heater. But you know, it isn't so bad when the person your under the sheets with is lovely cute, sweet, and isn't even half as self centered as I am *laughs*

We are heading off to a warm cafe now and to buy an electric blanket. A MUCH needed electric blanket. I suggested a romp in his parent's farm and an introduction to some of his lesbian girlfriends, but apparently they're all away from sem. break, and he tells me I'm crazy to want to romp in the cold. Which is true. It IS too cold.

xoxox

No comments: