Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Whatever Makes Sense

I know this is kinda raw and real and filled with mediocre english and what the hell ever. But I'm so busy at the moment, and just really pissed off with the way guys look at me.

It's so easy for them to date me man, shit. They all say the same thing. She's pretty, but I love her for her brains. It's what's in between her head (and secretly they go, her legs) that really counts. So easy right. The world can't judge them for being into a Lolita wannabe because she's smart. Then they look at me and go, wah, surely into the guy for the money. Mostly because he's older, and white.

Because this is still a shit world for women. 40%-60% asset divisions on divorce doesn't do justice for the crap we had and still have to go through. The stupid stigmas we're forced to grown up with. And Pamela Anderson is a sex symbol because she just want to have sex, and because of that we call her a slut. Let's face it, we love sluts, we love good gossip, and we love anything to do with sex.

And I've never met a guy that didn't want to get into my pants.

Then again, I've never met a guy that didn't want to get into the pants of a 41kilo biathalon aspirant with a decent face.

And ironically, if I did meet a guy that didn't want it get into my pants, and if he isn't gay, I'd make it so that he did. Because it's just fun to be a cock tease, and if you know you're not going to get into trouble, why not.

Then of course I have to get irritated and whine about guys always trying to get into my pants. Because it is fucking annoying to go out with someone and on every date, he's hinting sex, sex and more sex. And the moment you're like, 'sorry, I'm really trying to be good.' You can just plain forget about getting a call. Not that I really care.

Of course there are nice guys out there who want to screw me but don't try too hard and still take me out just because we have fun together. But oh I so know the prospect of wanting to screw is part of the motivation. If it's not now, it's later. And the prospect of sex is a very strong motivational factor for them to keep trying. And it's really allright as long as I'm having fun with my sexuality, but it gets annoying when ever date turned into an event to get me laid. And even if we have slept together, every date has to equate sex. God, is there anything more annoying.

Of course it's also my fault. I'm perfectly aware that all human beings are essentially lonely bastards, and that a hell lot of people out there are looking for connection and comfort through sex, and maybe that's really all they want. And if I were to fall in love with them, it wouldn't be a problem then, but I usually don't.

In a way, I'm glad I'm an acceptably attractive female (look, I'm not going to even dare claim I'm a gorgeous or anything. But let's face it, I'm pleasant looking enough whether anyone likes it or not) and an acceptably attractive female that's experimental, bi-sexual, into bondage, SM and nudie parites. (Orgies... I'm not too sure. Mostly because STDs freak me out). I don't see a point in hiding the fact that I am, but I don't like it either when guys think they can use me as a ticket for their experiments.

In short, I hate any guy that thinks he has the right to presume that just because I'm slutty with all the men I find attractive (looks, money, smarts, whatever...), I should naturally want to get my freak on with him. And if I don't, I'm a cock tease.

Screw that.

All that probably doesn't potray me as a stable minded female, but hey, that's kinda how I feel. You know.

And by the way, if you think a big cock and being good in bed is good enough to get any woman to lay you, you're stuck on a planet furthur then the one Axl Rose camped on while working on Chinese Democracy.

xoxox

No comments: