Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Help Please :(

Jesus Christ %#$%^

Fixing up a blog skin should be SO simple right?

What the fuck is wrong with people these days anyway. Don't they invent simple, practical skins anymore, minus the hassel of all those damn multiple boxes with scroll bars? Blogskins.com is so full of shit I can't find anything to rob the code from!

What I want is This.



It's relatively simple isn't it. Technically, I should know how to do it, if I just had some simple code I could adjust to fit my needs. But I haven't touch any sort of computer code for so damn long I don't really know any longer.

Well, any help will be ABSOLUTELY appreciated. I'm just SO fustrated about it. And when I want to do something, it doesn't ever get off my back till it's done.

xoxox

No comments: