Saturday, September 18, 2004

Kick-Ass! :D

Isn't my diary all pretty in Blue and Orange now? Complimentary from Charlene over at Reflexive Disorder, and a little bit of common sense -She coded and I copied and pasted- along with a little help from Jae at Squirrelled, it's all fixed up.

I love Orange and Blue. They are complimentary colours, I think.

Cupido (he recommended me a magazine by the same name. I love looking at the pictures, but cannot understand the language well enough to read it) has invited me to his Birthday party. He's freshly back from Europe and ready to get smashed. I purchased the loveliest garden party dress yesterday. Absolutely perfect for the occassion, I think. Tinker with some face paint and glitter... it'll be so much fun. Doubt I'd match up to his girlfriend though, she's a clown. Literally; think white face paint, red nose and green wig.

xoxox

No comments: