Sunday, September 12, 2004

Yoghurt Strap-Ons

Mr. B and I have had a tiff. I don't dare to call him, he freaks me out. He'll just sound pissed and say very little. I'm pathetic when it comes to arguing with people I feel passionately (in that sexual sort of way) for; I always think I'm wrong when they confront me. But I'll bitch about it no end to everyone else.

Uncannily, he's the only guy I'd want to live out some of my filthiest fantasies with, for some damn reason. I thought about it, and it seems that way.

I wonder...

I shall invent a strap-on I can fill with yoghurt I can 'come' with. You can have different sizes each time by filling it up with less yoghurt. How to get it rigid consistently with different amounts of artifical come is still a little dilemma I havn't figured out an answer to. But I think it's got potential. Yoghurt is supposed to be really good for vaginas.

It's a very pleasant cure for all sorts problems caused by natural Ph imbalances. Freeze yoghurt in a tampon and *grin* stick it up. Fun.

xoxox

No comments: