Monday, February 08, 2010

All Time Lame Point.

I felt my weekend reach an all time lame point when I realized that Elle was not the girl whose fuck buddy 3 years ago was the man I tried to pick up at my gym. MGM was at her birthday do, and I decided to drop in because there was nothing else to do, apart from hanging out with exchange students at Supper Club, which doesn't appeal to me anymore. You simply can't depend on exchange students for a reliable shag. That said I was totally into a one night stand that night. Some yummy blonde thing :-D But there was no one to go with and I vowed not to drink this month, so  I didn't go.

I went to this do and gave my birthday greetings to the birthday girl with a bit of a sheepish smile, because here I was thinking she knew I tried to go out with her man 3 years ago (but didn't eventually), and that she wasn't too crazy about me.

Mistress M. later came by and we gossiped about our skanky sex lives. There was some mention of this guy we all met at MGM's Halloween and his about town activities, and it was then she referred to this other girl called Ella. I asked her if she meant Elle, and she told me "Hell no, they are two different people." MGM started laughing and said "I told you! You got the wrong person!"And there I am thinking, fuck, so for the last year or so every time I bumped into Elle I thought she hated me because she found out I made an attempt to get her guy out 3 years ago.

So. The mystery is all sorted now. Thank goodness. 

It wasn't even a big ass attempt, I asked him if he wanted to get a drink after the gym. For fuck's sake. He was all weird about it, which made me realize that he'd thought about getting with me, because if he didn't we could have just had the fucking beer and that would have been it. Anyway it was a weird time.

No comments: