Thursday, February 25, 2010

Late Nite Randomness

My life was going along in a perfectly sensible manner for the last 3 weeks since Tom and co. decided to stop drinking, and I attempted to stop drinking massively, and then last night happened. Nothing really strange happened last night, except I got drunk on a couple of drinks and got laid. And then started smut talking to Special K on Facebook. (Oh no! I've done it again, I've given one of my friends a lame pseudonym.)

Right after I was done with the gym, Dave texted me out of the blue, saying "You need a great orgasm". Normally I would have been slightly offended, but I guess I felt comfortable enough with him to not feel sleazed on. Anyway, I'd also reached the point where I was starting to feel like I'd use anyone that fell within my catchment for shag-ability. Which by the way, is quite niche, I realized...

He left a bit too early for my liking, so I went online and started chatting to Special K and this other guy I met online. At some point I thought it would be really funny to put a picture of my tits on my Facebook, but some fucker reported me, again! And they've taken it down now :-( I know, I'm probably sounding like some kind of nerdy girl that wouldn't be able to get any if the internet didn't exist. Fuck it.

I should probably get back to work -_-"

No comments: