Saturday, February 27, 2010

Please Shut Up, Sexy.

I keep saying one night stands are not really my thing, but if you do them right, they can be seriously amusing. As in, weird, fucked up, hilarious and hopefully a little freaky for the guy. I mean, you know you're probably not going to see each other again, so might as well do/say/feel whatever the hell you like. And I usually do. One of the fucking crazy things I'd do is to pretend I'm totally in love with the guy. I don't really hold that act too long though because it just gets freaky, but it's still funny.

So, couple of days ago, I picked up this Norwegian guy at Zouk. Kinda hot, your typical athletic Viking dude, gorgeous body, chiseled face, easy going vibe. He comes home with me, and we're not really drunk so we don't get right at it. I make him a drink and we're sitting around talking and drinking on the couch. He's taking a look at Phil's books, the one on the shelf right behind with books on Politics and Philosophy. He then starts talking about how shit the world is, and how nobody ever does anything. I don't know what I said, exactly, but at some point he starts accusing me of being apathetic.

People always misunderstand me on this point. When I say I'm apathetic about this whole business of saving the world, I don't mean I don't care or I don't try and do my part. I'm apathetic about the current system in place, and I think it's a load of bullshit, and that every time Bono steps on his private jet to a save the world conference, he is contributing to the drowning of the people in Bangladesh. But then, so am I every summer when I hop on that Emirates flight to Europe.

But he's kinda drunk, and I must say it was my fault because I always make the drink stronger for my guests, especially if there is a possibility of awesome sex. So he doesn't get anything I'm saying, and he's getting more and more pissed, and pissed off. And it's making me annoyed, because I didn't bring him back to have him rant at me.

"How old are you?" I ask, quite out of the blue.
"20? I'm turning 21 in a few weeks."
"Oh. Where do you live?"
"With my parents down on Harbour Front."
"Oh." (thinking, that explains a few things........)

He could tell I was starting to get severely annoyed, so he stops talking about what an evil person I am and comes over to my couch and starts trying to make out with me.

He was hot. If he'd shut up a little bit earlier I wouldn't have been blissfully right into it, but he had to go and say all those horrible things without understanding that I was actually on his side, and worse of all, not listen to me try and explain myself.

So I'm reclining on the couch, all pissed off, and he's all over me trying to get me to loosen up.

"Why so cold all of a sudden?" He asked.
"Because you just massively upset me?" I said.
"Oh come on." He said. He kissed me on my forehead and grabbed my boobs.
I rolled my eyes and went "Ugh
"C'mon, I'm sorry." He said, still grabbing my boobs. 
"Oh... Maybe I'm not that kinda girl you know." I said.
"You're not a virgin are you?" He asked.
"Fuck no. Oh, I don't know."

He carries on feeling me up. I thought to myself, if I continue staying annoyed with him, then I'm going to kick him out soon, and that would be a waste because he was really pretty.

So I get up and tell him to follow me into my room. He sits on the bed, and I proceed to shut the door tight. Then I climb on top of him and start pulling his clothes off, and he's looking at me like, "what the fuck just happened."

I take off all my clothes and find the necessary protection (yes, this is a public sex ed announcement little children....) and last, but not least, pull out my bag of toys.

Now, I have this bullet vibrator that I almost never use. But I  was still slightly pissed off, and I was in the mood for freaky shit. It wasn't going to be really freaky, but if he'd never done it before, then it would have an element of that, I imagined.

"Do you like things up your arse?" I ask. "I personally don't, but if you do..." I turned the thing on and gestured at him with it.

"Don't worry, the thing is practically a virgin, I got it as a gift and only used it once on myself."

"Whoa! No. I'm not gay. No no." He said.

"C'mon. It's not like I was suggesting you let me invade Poland." I said, tossing it aside and jumping right on him and kissing him, to prevent a verbal retaliation. I had really had enough of that.

He was quite annoying, but he knew what to do with his body so, I would say I came up on the whole deal. He probably did too. The vibe would have been so much more awesome if he'd just kept his mouth shut. But then, I don't know, maybe the conflict did make things steamier after. Maybe it would have been anyway. Whatever...I gave him my number before we started having that stupid argument, but seriously.. fuck it.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice word play on "vibe" in that last paragraph, that sentence works well both ways! ;)

Glad someone knows how to find amusement when they are getting pissed off with things, if only more people could twist things like that! :)

expat@large said...

Maybe he would have preferred one of those philosophy or politics books up his arse?

Han said...

maybe he would have preferred Poland up his arse.

Lost in Melbourne said...

Sorry I had to laugh about your crack of him being young and this making him potentially annoying due to the lack of worldliness. It reminds me of the uni students on the tram everyday, full of theory and opinion, usually also full of crap. Its all a matter of perspective, we are all young a stupid to someone else.

Flipping the standard gender roles in sexual interaction is great though. You could become a cougar before you know it, already taking advantage of little boys of the himbo variety...

S! said...

He definately need something up his ass.

Lost in Melbourne said...

Perhaps he already had something up there and that was the original problem. Maybe the cause of verbal diarrhoea is having the normal outlet for shit total plugged up, restricting the natural flow of things?

Isabella said...

@scott, Are you talking about a train in Singapore? Any sort of opinion is better than no opinion for university students here. It's an improvement from mindlessness.

Lost in Melbourne said...

Izzy I was talking about the tram in Melbourne. Our government can only look on with awe and dream at the level of control achieved in Singapore but they are getting there slowly with the effort to keep them greedy, keep them stupid. While the average aussie think they are getting rich on real estate price they become a slave to the banks. Unfortunately too many of the uni students are just drooling at the prospect of also living the dream of paying back a huge debt as well.

As for the opinions comment, it is more that everyone is silly and naive in the eyes of some others. Did we reach enlightenment yet? Oh damn, not on this line, we took the wrong train/tram for that stop...

Phone Sex said...

I like this site and it is very informative and hence people who will come across this site will gain lot of information about it. I am very to being glad to be part of this site! I will visit this site in future too.

Phone Sex said...

I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Wish all of you could have been there as well.

Phone Sex said...

I hooked up with your precious work here it’s driven me crazy. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.