Friday, February 19, 2010

Don't Grab the Crotch.

Massages must feature in every guy's tactical plan when it comes to getting a girl into bed. They're a great way to test the situation. If a girl is willing to lie down and put herself into your hands in a barely dressed state, it definitely is a start. They are a good transitioning strategy, particularly if the girl is a bit shy with more direct come ons, or if she's not realized yet just how much she is into you. But to get it from 'massage' to 'make-out' is an art that they don't teach you at massage school. Guys that have it have it, and guys that don't... suck. Big time. Even if the massage was by all objective standards good.

According to a male friend, the massage should start from the neck down. From what I gather, once the lovely creature under you is sufficiently relaxed, start going, very slowly around the sides of her boobs. If she's uncomfortable with it, she'll shift her weight, and you can desist.

Never, ever, EVER, start with the thighs, and WORSE do NOT grab her crotch. For the more intelligent males out there you'd probably be thinking, "Wow, I knew men were retarded, but how retarded is that?"

I've always been comfortable with being naked in all sorts of situations (that is to say I never learned to be uncomfortable when naked)  and I never have a problem with receiving or giving massages. I'm good at it too, as my mother saw it useful to her ends to teach all her children how to give good massages. I quite like giving massages actually, and when I do it, I'm not expecting to get any kind of sexual favor in return.  Sometimes I feel it is preferable for the man not to try and attempt to return this favour through offering sex, but annoyingly they do it anyway.

I'm not stupid and I realized soon enough that if I didn't find a guy charming, I should not, in any circumstance, put myself in a private situation with him. You'd think this should be obvious to someone nearly 20, but some things I had to learn rather late in life, after 13 years in an effectively all female environment. (The few boys around were gay, so they don't count). 

Back to the crotch grabbing. It's mostly a bad idea, unless the girl explicitly wants it, and shows that she wants it, by putting your hand right there. If she doesn't do it, don't do it. You're just going to make her irritated and/or violent. If the guy is really hot, but stupid in such matters, she might get extremely violent and horny, which is fine for both, but only a small percentage of men have the luck to be that kind of hot, so don't count on it.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love giving massages to friends and it's nice to hear the bare truth from your perspective.