Friday, February 26, 2010

Dreaming about D&D

I am suffering from a mild case of cabin fever. It's not a problem when you have someone you love to share the cabin with you, but staying indoors alone all the time can start to fray your nerves. I knew I had hit the end of the road when I took an afternoon nap and dreamed about playing Dungeons and Dragons. In the dream, I woke up to Indy's voice (duh). He was sitting outside my bedroom window with Ramm the Dwarf and a gaggle of other adventure seeking characters. I got up and shouted at them, pissed that I hadn't been invited to join the game.

Dead end man, dead end. :-P

4 comments:

expat@large said...

You're always welcome to roll the dice, young Elf...

The Dwarf.

Michael McClung said...

Hopefully this new campaign will amuse. It will be... stranger than the last :)

Isabella said...

Yeah guys. Can we have a world like Interzone, with the talking arsehole and all hehe :D X

Indiana said...

What's wrong with dreaming of me? :-)