Wednesday, April 21, 2004

***
And At His Place...

Oh Boy was it wild.

Like he has all these fetishes; and with him, I'm just totally, entirely, wholly uninhibited, and absolutely liberated.

Hair-pulling/you're such a slut Isabelle/ ass-spanking/bitch/ pussy/whip/pinch/slap/slut. Oh such a slut.

Sex, with him brought me to a totally different plane of reality. For real.

And you know what?
Oh Gosh, he's the best.
Even after that, he could STILL give me a full back massage -being lathered in lavender oil after sex? Priceless- Sweet ain't it.
By oh, 3 ish a.m. we were both totally exhausted, then guess who should call but Mr. Manhunt.

*laughs* Well, that would be my photographer, and he WAS Mr. Manhunt sometime back. At 3a.m., on a Wednesday morning he calls me (I got a shock at first... thinking, OMG, is that my Mom, wtf would she want with me at this time of the night?) Anyway, he goes, "Hey girl! I can't believe you're still awake." Me: "You're so nuts. What the hell do you want." "I just felt like doing a midnight shoot!" Me: "Siao. I'm totally high, totally exhausted, and really really unstable. Mentally. I want to be alone with my guy!"

"Ah hell, anyway this Saturday... guess what! We've got another girl. And there might be one more."
"Orgy. Can my friend come? Two guys and four girls. It'll be insane. Stock up on the alcohol, I'll bring my Dildo."

WHOA.

Mmm... and just before we went to bed, he poped me with a really good sleeping pill and (i don't believe this) he actually asked me if I wanted a multi-vitamin...

I love it when he feeds me pills.
I swear to god. I'm Nuts over him. *Sigh*





No comments: