Tuesday, April 27, 2004

***
Most Certainly in a Bad Mood

1)The photos I got today weren't ALL the fucking photos he took of me. I want all 200 of them damnit! Jason's computer crashed, and I will be SO FUCKING PISSED if all that is left of a 4 hour shoot is 30 picture. Sure their good, but that's not going to get them on Suicidegirls.
2)I met Mr. Big today. He was around Orchard window shopping over BDSM outfits at Far East Plaza and I was around the area with my girlfriend. Dinner. Bad date. We don't click. There's just something about him. *grr*
3)Mr. Grant did not message me back after I replied his sms. Yeah, right, big deal. Well, it's a big deal to me. I suppose he's busy, and doesn't see the necessity, but is a little two word nicety too much to ask?
4) I have to work on the fucking play tilll 7:30 p.m tomorrow and I don't have the necessary footwear that everyone else does and the fucking cast manager did not get back to me with the address of the place in time before the shop closed. I am dead.

This shit sucks. Everything sucks. Fucking hell. Go to hell.

No comments: