Sunday, April 18, 2004

***
L'Oreal, because I'm fucking Worth It!

Renee has GOT to be the best makeup artist I've had up-to-date. She's so amazingly creative; I had this look that required me to be totally oiled up and splashed with dirt. But because dirt was... well... dirty, and not really quite as black as she would want it to be, guess what she used? Oreo Cookies. (Whoops, hope that wans't a trade secret) So basically I had a hell lot of fun romping around in Jason's studio today. You guys are gonna love it when this shoot comes out. It's fucking gorgeous. Isabella oiled up with body oil mist, dusted with Oreo crumbs, eating mango while rolling in papaya seends and giving a banana a blowjob. I look at the photos and I'm like, fuck! That's ME? Mr Big was well... *laughs* he's never seen anything like it before, I'd say.

So I call him while I'm naked and getting bronzed right, and he's like, "I've never had a naked woman call me up before." Huh.
We went to a dive trade show and He spent alot of money, and then we went shopping at L'Occitane for some really girly stuff. He's into aromatheraphy, apparently.
He suggested taking me out to buy Lingerie. Well, Well, Well. Who the fuck am I to object.

Apparently he's got one of those essential oil burners at his place.
He's also got something totally kinky in store. Think: garter belts (I have NO idea why he has a thing for that, but he does, and so do I), Godiva chocolates, Citron massage oil, Cuban cigars and a bottle of wine. Oh and the hot tub. In no particular order.
INSANE! God I don't know what to feel.

I mean, on one had, yeah, I like him. There's this whole romantic experience encompassing our relationship. Like, it's well. Romantic. He's kind and nice and all of that, but I don't particularly find him a great deal of fun. He doesn't make me laugh a great deal (well I laugh at him somtimes when I tease him lol) But he's just well... Oh Bother. Today was by far the best occassion I had communicating with him, and that took awhile too. I simply don't feel all that loosened up around him always. But I guess that's ebbing away with familiarity.

It's strange huh. How we can sleep with people we barely know. *sigh* Sex for me is a far cry today from the notion from which I percieved it as a child. Did that make sense?

xoxox