Saturday, April 24, 2004

***
Maybe Miracle

Maybe, Maybe, JUST Maybe.
But I really shouldn't be saying that should I. Because that's leaving room for doubt, and that would be the antithesis for the certainty of her recovery. Mmm...

I believe she'll be fine, and I know, for sure, that next year we'd be staying in my uncle's new place (he's redoing his house. Complete with an indoor garden! Oh... it'd be just wicked if i could do a shoot there some day.) And she'll be with us.

Well, anyway she can walk up a whole damn flight of stairs. I thought that was a real improvment from not even being able to go to the bathroom last night. The image of pandora's box with hope as a little fey comes to mind...
***

Nothing exciting happened today of course. I'm stuck in a country that's partly thrid world and partly first, sleeping with my brother and my dad in the same damn room. Bugger. Been browsing Suicidegirls most of the day, Siren has an amazing set called Space that looks like something of a cross between the Cirque Du Solei and um, Babylon 5. I'm thinking of doing something with my face made up like one of the characters in Cirque's Alegeria.

Talking about performance art. I am so going to ask Mr. Grant to watch Morphia Series this Singapore Arts Fest. You know, some people say the contry's really trying too hard to 'make it' in the whole Arts Scene, well, I don't care if it's pretentious or not, and I don't care if people think I'm a manufactured psuedo Indy Gen-Y-er. I know beauty when I see it, and if something is entertaining, well then, It's entertaining. And the whole arts scene; well, hey, WOMAD, tomorrow's Latin festival, the bunch of blue people that are going to live inthe display windown beside Esprit at Raffles City. They sure make life a little more interesting. (I wonder, oh I just wonder, if I could go up to those blue people late and night and ask them if they would let me use their premises for my personal portraits :D) -I can't find the link, but I know there'll be people painted blue and living in a display case this year, I'm pretty damn sure of it-





No comments: