Monday, April 26, 2004

***
I Hope your Clean

Ooh. *Cringe*
I'm not the most morally upright, puritan, decent girl around, but I'd like to think I'm really not *that much of a slut. And even if I am, I don't think I'm stupid enough to actually get anything like HIV. It's not like I'm even sleeping with one new person a month, don't bother carrying my own protection around (just in case I got really drunk and hot), and screw any thing that walks by.

*sigh*
By the way, you can get HIV through oral sex anyway.

Am I making any sense?
Well, yesterday evening Mr. Big and I went to the Latin festival; but before that we had a little tete a tete, without a condom. I mean, I've been seeing this guy for awhile already, he's been going down on me all the time, and anyway, he's pretty decent. So it didn't bug me that we didn't. Oh he's incredibly decent. (Read on)

I made a perfect idiot out of myself at the festival. Half a bottle of wine, one magarita and two tequila shots -the guy at the counter gave me one more for nothing if I flashed. And I was so drunk I didn't care. But that wasn't really the most embarassing bit really-

See, all the fucking women there were stright :(
They were so stright. Beanpole stright. *boohoo* And I was really in the mood for something really, extremely naughty.
I like black people. Have I ever mentioned that before? There was this black guy with a really sweet looking chinese girl, and I thoguht Black could salsa pretty well so I asked him for a dance. Then later, he was doing a merangue with his chick, and I cut in. They left after that dance though- maybe I freaked them out- I think I freaked a HELL lot of people out. I am currently consoling myself with the phrase "Chances are, I'm probably not going to meet those people ever again." And even if I did, I'm probably not going to recognize them. -Doesn't matter if they recognize me. Ignorance IS bliss afterall.

Mr. Big assumed I like Black guys because well, their generally percieved to have really huge cocks. Well, wrong. I like the colour of their skin. Black girls, with body oil? Oh come on. You know how hot they can be.

Anyway, at first it was well, just for fun. You know, trying to pick up a chick. How hard can it be? I didn't have a problem the last time I was with Mr. Grant. But I do suppose Mr. G is alot sexier, and a way better dancer. (*sigh* I messaged him this morning -wonder if he'll reply!-) But later on, well, I thought I really started to make an ass out of myself. But I suppose it was forgivable because I'm young, silly, cute and slim. And I can salsa quite decently, compared to all the other people there. Ah yes, trying to resurre myself. Hey, at least I entertained a bunch of freaks for awhile. I regret it mildly though. It should have been more romantic and less insane. Mr. Big isn't that kinda person anyway. Ah hell.

Met a girl from the town my grandmama lives in. Apparently she used to live on the street adjacent to my gran's place. Small world huh.

But... funniest thing was when I slapped Victor Hugo's ass. I have no idea who this guy is Really, but according to my very illustrious Salsa instructor, he's UK's most celebrated salsa musician.

Of course I had to slap his ass.
He turned around and looked at me. And I grin; "Do I have to pay for that?"

At about 11, I was so fucking drunk I tried to kiss a girl on the floor. Mr. Big got embarassed, pulled me away; cab, his place.
He asked me, then, how many men I've slept with. I just told him. It isn't THAT many, but he got a little paranoid -remember, this afternoon, no rubber- and then asked me to go for a blood test. Well, needless to say we didn't go to bed on the most cuddly of terms.

Like, I think it's a little strange that he's so much older then me, but he still has the same kinda inhibitions I had when I started having sex. But of course, I'd rather him then a perfect slut.

Sore throat, felt really sick from too much alcohol and oily food; last night ended pretty crack. Mm... but heh. At least it beats staying at home trying to finish overdue essays.

I love tim tam straws and olives.

No comments: